Blendtec Kitchen Mill Review
OKAY, I admit it… this Blendtec Kitchen Mill is not a smoothie blender. Well, actually, it’s not even a blender!
So what is the point of putting this on a blender site? As a smoothie lover, i’m also a nature guy. I LOVE to create tasty and healthy food from natural raw stuff. Well, with this new Kitchen Mill I can now make my own flour! YES, this means A LOT to me.
Now I can make my own bread from whole grains, believe me this is nice. It’s not a tool that you absolutely need but has a gift to a close friend or simply for yourself, I think it is quite a clever idea.. ;) You can now use 100% of nature’s goodness to improve your health and nutrition. I really never thought I would make my own floor one day but now I do and I’m proud of it lol..
Update november 29th 2011: I just bought another Kitchen Mill from Blendtec can you believe this?! Not because the first mill broke but because I bought one for my mom! Best gift for next Christmas ever! I’m thrilled simply because she saw mine 2 weeks ago and fell in love with it… I just could not resist. :)
Some good reasons to buy your own Kitchen Mill
- Saving money : Mill your own flour and bake your own bread. Simply buy grain in bulk and make wonders. The Kitchen Mill will pay for itself EASILY.
- Quality : Highest quality material (like any Blendtec products)
- Will never jam of overheat
- Does the same thing as the old stone mills minus the problems
- Pernanently lubricated
- 1000 Watt motor -Warranty 6 Years
- Chamber and Pan: are Lifetime
- Motor base
- Mill Pan
- Cyclone Cup
- 2 F-Filters
- Owner’s Manual
I have found the best price for the Blendtec Kitchen Mill at Blendtec - click here to check it out.
Incoming search terms:
- the kitchen mill